Located in Durham, NC
Express Employment Professionals is seeking candidates for an Escrow Coordinator opening in Chapel Hill, NC.
This is a full-time position that pays $16-$20/hr. Depending on experience.
- manage Commercial Escrow emails
- answer incoming questions and direct daily workflow
- process escrow orders and manage incoming funds
- prepare, edit, and coordinate commercial settlement statements and closing services
- process disbursement of funds for termination, earnest money release, and settlement
As an Escrow Coordinator, some of your duties would include: communicating in a professional, courteous, timely, and personal manner with clients via email and phone. Monitoring due dates, generating tracking reports, managing workflow to ensure timely receipt of disbursement of escrow transactions, and conducting monthly follow-up on aging escrow files.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in one or more of the following fields: commercial real estate closings, residential real estate closings, loan processing, and commercial title insurance underwriting.
- proficiency using business software. Softpro Select is preferred.
- ability to travel on a limited basis as needed and requested
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, we want to hear from you!
Apply online today at expresspros.com, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Escrow Coordinator” or contact Express Employment Professionals of Durham at (919) 572-6755.
Express Office: Durham
5306 NC Highway 55
Durham, NC 27713