1st Shift Warehouse Picker/Packer
Located in Lebanon, IN
- Picks, packs and ships ordered product as required
- Organize the orders by zones/aisle locations
- Accurately scan inbound and outbound orders out of location using a RF Scanner and following RDC and SOPs
- Check product being picked against job order to avoid pick errors
- Operate Taylor Dunn pulling float behind; forklift experience a plus
- Checks product pulled against job order
- Scans order, part number, serial numbers and verify quantity
- Pack product to meet shipping standards
- Repeat process
- Be willing to work in a variety of warehouse functions as required
- Verifies inventory accuracy and performs inventory cycle as required and at a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to work well with team members, supervision and management
Location: Lebanon, IN
Position Type: Contract.
Schedule: 9:00am-5:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Be able to understand, speak, read, and write English
- Must adhere to set quality standard and perform the assigned tasks in accordance with various RDC safety and performance requirements
- Ability to operate various warehouse power operated equipment and frequency terminals
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented, effective time management skills, and possess good organizational skills
- Good math skills and computer skilled
- Ability to work well with team, supervision, and management
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass Drug Test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Must possess solid employment references
How to apply:
Text EXP1307 to 97211 or call (317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Walk in hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Office: 409 Ransdell Road Indianapolis, IN 46052
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Express Office: Lebanon
650 South State Road 39
Lebanon, IN 46052