CNC Maintenance and Facilities Manager
Located in Webberville, MI
Salary: $100,000 - $125,000 a year
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton is working with a manufacture in the Fowlerville area to fill a full time Direct Hire CNC Maintenance and Facilities Manager position.
Minimum pay range is $100,000 - $125,000 a year depending on experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Formulates and arranges plans to update systems and reduce overall operating costs
- Analyzes and helps solve technical, maintenance, and plant related issues
- Optimization of CNC equipment processes and implements continuous improvement actions
- Monitors plant/process continuous improvement initiatives and follows through to completion
- Initiates preventive, predictive and corrective actions for all processes and equipment
- Initiates cycle time studies and set production goals/ targets while continually optimizing the processes.
- Ensures production processes and product requirements are current and up to date
- Monitor and determine operations/machinery required to produce products
- Develop tooling and processes to ensure quality, cost, and efficiency requirements are met
- Schedules and plans downtime/shutdown activities to maximize time management for the maintenance department
- Evaluates Engineering personnel performance and training
- Ensures effective leadership within department by providing coaching, development, and training
- Researches and recommends the purchase of equipment or upgrades to existing equipment.
- Researches and recommends new technology and processes for optimization of the processes.
- Balances quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale within department to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Develops and manages budget for the area of responsibility
- Maintain all health and safety requirements throughout the plant and equipment (OSHA).
- Performs other related activities as required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to twist, bend, stoop and walk up stairs
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience or working knowledge of machine shop production standards.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, bill of materials, and quality control specifications and other technical information.
- Minimum 7-10 years recent cost estimating experience with a strong machining/fabrication background preferably in automotive manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to operate computer have in depth knowledge of capabilities/limitations of all conventional/CNC machines and assembly equipment.
- Detail-oriented with outstanding analytical skills
- Intermediate SAP or MRP system user
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate with all levels of authority.
- Advance user of all Microsoft Office Software, especially Excel.
- Strong Mathematical aptitude.
- Strong mechanical aptitude is a must.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Intermediate to Advanced user of AutoCAD, NX and Siemens highly desirable.
- 4-year degree in Manufacturing or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to interpret engineering/tool designs and understand the use/application of learning curves to obtain labor hours for quantity quoted.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and or go to www.expresshowell.com or call 517-546-jobs to discuss details.
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114