Recruiting Assistant (part time) - Entry Level
Located in Birmingham, AL
Salary: $14 - $15 base + incentives
Immediate opening in our office! Part time, Mon-Thu @ 5 hrs/day, plus 2 hrs. remote (22 hrs. total). North Shelby County / Hwy 280. Compensation for position is a combination of base hourly wage, plus monthly incentive bonus, commission & milestone bonus awards.
Why You Want to Join Our Team:
- At Express Employment Birmingham South, we have a work hard & have fun TEAM CULTURE – ex: holiday team lunches, casual Fridays (team spirit attire in Fall), anniversary awards, Team Breakfast Thursdays, birthday celebrations, and more!
- Full benefits available: health & dental insurance, vision, 9 ½ paid holidays, ETO vacation/sick time, paid secondary insurance, paid life insurance, employee assistance program, make-a-difference benefit.
- Circle of Excellence Express franchise office for the last 13 years; best year ever in 2022!
- Excellent training process & opportunities for continual professional development.
- Smart casual / business casual environment.
Pay: $14.00-$15.00/hr plus incentives
- Conduct outbound & inbound calls to online applicants & passive candidates, and conduct immediate telephone screenings or phone interviews in order to determine the most qualified and promising candidates according to minimum and preferred qualifications.
- Review online, social media and job board applications using our applicant tracking system.
- Schedule interviews for the Employment Managers.
- Help with job postings and online recruiting / social media (using SOCi & Canva).
- This position involves a great deal of time on the telephone.
Here's What Makes You a Great Candidate:
- Previous experience working regularly on the telephone a plus (inside sales, outbound phone sales, telephone survey work, etc.).
- Previous experience in a very fast-paced environment preferred (restaurant serving, counter sales, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Proficient in social media - specifically, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- 100% comfortable picking up the phone.
- Knowledge of computer applications and functions including, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment with a high level of accuracy (documenting activity; following up with strong candidates; etc.)
- Capable of learning quickly, adapting to change, and problem solving
- Drug-free & non-smoker; background check required
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals - Birmingham South, is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in South Birmingham & Shelby County since 2006. We focus on helping people find long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 50+ companies in the Downtown, Over-the-Mtn, and Shelby County areas.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on LinkedIn
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242