Excavator Heavy Equipment Operator
Located in Saginaw, MI
Salary: Up to $16.00 per hour
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Excavator Operator
The Heavy Equipment Operator must have a minumum of 2 years expeirence working with a Magnetic Boom on the Excavator. Must be able to clean, maintain and secure all equipment as directed by management and company policies and procedures on civil and commercial projects. This Heavy Equipment Operator position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including standing and walking, and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting. Full-time, long-term and overtime available.
Location: Saginaw, MI
Position Type: Full Time with possibility of overtime, including Saturday.
Pay: $14 - $16 per hour based on experience
Schedule: Day shift
Heavy Equipment Operator Job Requirements:
- Ability to work in a dusty, dirty environment.
- Ability to work in all weather elements, including heat and cold.
- Physical ability to climb in and out of equipment.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to safely operate heavy equipment.
- 2+ (two) years of experience in Heavy Equipment Operation
- Lifting 50+lbs.
- High School Diploma, GED or Vocational training
- Must have steel toed boots
- A successful candidate has to have a reliable transportation
- Proven work history
- Be able to pass background check and drug test
Four Ways To Apply: (choose one)
Express Office: Midland
5800 Eastman Avenue
Midland, MI 48640