Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator
Located in Cincinnati, OH
Salary: Up to $13 hour BOE
Express Employment Professionals Cincinnati Northwest is seeking a Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator in Cincinnati. This position is great for a warehouse worker who is looking for over time opportunities! Candidates will be loading and unloading material that weighs up to 75 lbs.
Forklift experience is required! Qualified candidates will have at least one year of experience in a warehouse setting.
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Lift materials into containers or trucks using forklift
- Oversee logistics systems and daily operations
- Coordinate distribution process with various departments
- Develop and improve inventory purchasing processes
- Review costs for optimal budget planning
- Identify areas to optimize distribution and warehouse programs
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator Qualifications:
- Previous experience in logistics, warehouse, or other related field
- Experience as a manager or supervisor
- Strong leadership qualities
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Warehouse Worker / Forklift Operator Compensation: $14/hr. with opps. for raises
Not interested in this position? Check out our website or our Facebook Page for other immediate openings!
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/expressproscincinnatiNW/
Express Office: Cincinnati (Northwest)
3551 Springdale Road
Cincinnati, OH 45251