Located in Green Bay, WI
Position: Machine Operator
Type: Full-time, Professional
Location: Green Bay, WI
Summary: Have a willingness to learn new technologies, have basic computer skills and the ability to understand product specifications. Candidates must be able to work in a team environment and be willing to take direction from the lead operator. It is also the expectation that the operator will independently operate at least two Level 1 machines or a Level 2 or higher machine at any point in time. The candidate will be responsible for safety on the line, operations, quality, production, housekeeping and operational maintenance. $2000 Sign-on bonus and $2.00 an hour for hours worked after 6 p.m.! Day and night shifts available.
- Have a self-motivated, proactive and a positive “can do” attitude.
- Have a good work, safety, performance and attendance record.
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor, which may include:
- Repetitive motions
- Standing for long periods
- Lift up to 45 lbs.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices.
- Ensure all production materials are available.
- Set up machine and make necessary changes to ensure quality material is produced.
- Be aware of machine results and take initiative to respond to poor results.
- Identify and solve immediate and short-term machine quality, waste, delay and safety issues.
- Recognize and communicate nature of machine health issues to maintenance/supervisor for identification and resolutions
- Provide information regarding nature of the issues, situations problems arise etc.
- Keep records up to date and communicate fully with other team members.
- Insure workmanship standards are met on materials manufactured and perform quality control tests when applicable
- Enter SFO data
- Enter quality data in the system
- Operate Stretch Wrapper
- Ability to operate forklift or other lift equipment is desired
- All other tasks as assigned
- Have the physical ability to perform manual labor; climb; bend, etc.
- Have a good work, safety, performance and attendance record
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must be proficient in reading and writing English.
- Be self-motivated and have the willingness and adaptability to work under varying conditions
- Work overtime, holidays and weekends as scheduled, with short notice
- Actively support company initiatives through words and actions
To Apply: Call Express Employment Professionals of Green Bay at 920-940-6000, Ask for Kathleen
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304