Entry Level Mechanics
Located in Brighton, MI
Salary: $14.00 - $16.00 hour
Express Employment Professionals of Howell/Brighton, is assisting a local company in the Brighton area in need of Entry Level Mechanics. The opportunities are for day shift Monday-Friday and some weekends if need be. The company offers training for advancement!
Starting Pay $14-$16/hr.
- Engine Tear down. Must Qualify components by measuring etc. (will shadow an experienced person to learn)
- Part Washing Machine and Cleaning. Sand blasting of engine blocks and oil pan housings
- Machining/ Boring of Cylinder Sleeves, Grind Valves and cut piston rings on manual machinery (Will Train)
- MIG Welding using portable welders (Will Train)
- Torch and Plasma Cutting (Will Train)
- Machinists are cross trained to do several jobs. Associates will be given a lot of opportunity to learn. Good work ethic and willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Driver License
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet production quotas
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours
Physical demands of position require: standing, bending and lifting 50lbs
To Apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and go to www.expresshowell.com or call 517- 546-jobs to discuss details
Benefits of working with Express: Here at Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express, and you’ll have the opportunity to earn benefits such as medical insurance, holiday pay, vacation pay, referral bonuses and much more. To find out more, contact us today!
For a complete listing of all Express Howell/Brighton open positions, visit: www.expresspros.com/HowellMI/Job-Openings.aspx
Express Office: Howell (Brighton)
2160 Grand River Annex
Brighton, MI 48114