Production Trainee/Entry Level Painter
Located in Portland, OR
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Entry Level Aircraft Painters – Production Trainees
Have you ever dreamed of having a job in the airline industry? This is an amazing job opportunity that will let you work in a massive hangar at the airport where they paint brand new Boeing airplanes. Imagine walking in and seeing a brand new 747 before it has been painted and then seeing it leave with a fresh paint job and brand new logos. It is pretty awe inspiring to see one of these machines up close! This company works with all of the major airline carriers from around the world!
Read the qualifications below and see if this could be your next career! We are currently looking for 15 qualified individuals. If it is not for you maybe a friend or family member might be interested. Contact us quick because these exciting jobs will be going fast!
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at a fast growing company that offers amazing benefits and pay! Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 6 months of production and painting. Qualified candidates should respond to this post with your resume or contact Express today at 503-254-1200!
Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour
Schedule: 12 hour shifts, 7am – 7pm or 7pm – 7am
Duration: Temp to Hire
- Amazing opportunity for growth! – Every 6 months receive the opportunity to move up in pay and position! Opportunity to make $25/hr+
- Long weekends every week and opportunity for over time!
- Company will offer 401k matching, medical benefits, and regular bonuses once hired on
Entry Level Painter Job duties:
- Safety Observation “spotting” movement of lifts around the aircraft.
- Maintain the clean hangar floors by shifting shams.
- Help with tool maintenance by doing detailed cleaning of pots, mini jets and 5000’s.
- Rolling Triple paper and regular rolls.
- Clean pots and guns for the painters after each application.
- Clean coupons that are used on the aircraft to serve as examples of the thickness of the paint applied.
- Assist painters by providing materials and cleaning their lifts during on-going processes.
- Clean bull dog pumps & setting them up prior to the cleaning processes
- Help with material stocking making you aware of consumption and where things are located.
- Washing lifts and the hangar floors periodically to reduce contamination.
- Prepare baskets prior to paint by wrapping them in plastic while the painters go set up their guns.
- Help out with changing out hazardous waste shams.
- Perform daily hangar sweeps to gather materials left behind in lifts and return them to the stock room.
Entry Level Painter Job Requirements:
- Painting and/or production experience – automotive and industrial painting preferred
- Ability to read and write in English and perform basic math
- Must be able to pass our hiring process, which includes a background check, drug screen, and must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Our application process is EASY! You can contact us at 503-254-1200, submit an application via www.expresspros.com, or visit our office ANYTIME! We are open Monday through Friday from 7am until 530pm! Ask to speak with a specialized recruiter for more information.
Express East Portland is conveniently located at: 10011 SE Division St, Suite 102, Portland, OR 97266 (Just off of Interstate 205 at the Division St exit).
We look forward to speaking with YOU today!
At Express, we will assess your skills, offer you interview and resume writing tips, and work with you to find a job that fits your needs and abilities. You will never pay a fee at Express and you will have the opportunity to earn benefits such as referral bonuses and much more. We put than 300 people to work last week and we want to talk to you. To find out more, contact us today!
Express Office: Portland (East)
10011 Southeast Division
Portland, OR 97266