Order Puller/Warehouse Support
Located in Malvern, AR
Express Employment Professionals is interviewing candidates for an Order Puller/Warehouse Support position with a distribution center in Malvern! Starting pay is $10.50/hour. Schedule is Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm with an hour for lunch.
- Receives incoming orders for parts, accessories, or product by inspecting incoming documentation and matching with items received. Unloads received items from trucks or other transit containers and transfer items to designated stock location.
- Receives work orders from supervisor or other oral instructions to ascertain orders to be filled. Picks orders by visually identifying part numbers, quantities and types.
- Packages order by applying approved methods to ensure safety of shipping and moves to appropriate staging location.
- Prepares completed orders for shipping using accepted methods determined by transit type, such as UPS or commercial transit. Creates labels and other supporting documentation for shipping. Records transactions as required.
- May load trucks or other transit containers with completed orders when necessary, ensuring safe operation and secure packing for over the road transit.
- Prepares saw chain for customer specifications or inventory by taking bulk chain, matching chain type with work order, and creating specified lengths. Packs completed chain and prepares for shipping or inventory. Records completed chain in inventory system.
- Performs additional related duties as required.
Candidates to be considered must be able to lift up to 30-40lbs., able to walk and be on your feet for the entire shift, have impeccable attention to detail and be able to pass a drug screen.
Three ways to apply: (choose one)
- Complete an online application on our website: https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Hot Springs, Arkansas location.
- Call our office 501.520.0333
- Visit our office 1702 Malvern Avenue, Suite B – Hot Springs, AR 71901
To view what other positions we have available now, please visit us online: www.expresspros.com/hotspringsar
Express Employment Professionals cares about people. About business. About you. We are passionate about finding good people good jobs and about helping our clients reach their goals. For us, it’s personal. We live and work in Hot Springs, AR. We are invested in the success of our employees and the success of our clients. Express offers multiple benefits to our associates that can include: a medical plan, dental plan, vision/eyewear plan, prescription drug reimbursement, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, short-term disability, life insurance, and referral bonuses.
Express Office: Hot Springs
1702 Malvern Avenue
Hot Springs, AR 71901