Clinical Research Document Processors
Located in Puyallup,WA
Express Tacoma is recruiting for Clinical Research Document Processors. Duties include processing clinical study research documents while utilizing a proprietary software program. This is a production position; speed and accuracy are vital aspects of the position. Over time you will have the opportunity to rotate between various functions and gain new skills and increase your pay! If you’re looking for a position where you can contribute using your administrative and database skills, this role might be right for you.
- Competitive salary
- Robust medical, dental and vision plans - within 30 days of your employment
- 20 PTO days to start and 11 paid holidays annually
- Matching 401K program
- Tuition reimbursement
- And more!
Remote: This position is currently a remote position; however, there are plans to return to the office environment when it's appropriate to do so. Due to this reason, we are looking for local candidates.
- Collect, revise, and process clinical trial and protocol documents in preparation for our board’s review. Review and edit the documents to comply with company formatting standards
- Enter data into our proprietary software
- Work effectively in a queue with high volumes and frequent changes, all while meeting rigid deadlines. Maintain both speed and accuracy requirements
- Overtime is often required in order to meet deadlines; estimated 0-10 hours of overtime a week
What we look for:
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma is required
- Accepts feedback well
- Bachelor’s degree or two+ years of office experience where proofing documents and attention to detail were essential elements of your job requirements
- Enjoys repetitious work
- Proven and verifiable work history
- Intermediate to Excellent Microsoft Word and Outlook experience
Pay is $20/hr
This is a DIRECT HIRE position.
Ways To Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete an online application on our website https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login submit it to the Tacoma, Washington, location
- Call our office 253-475-6855
Express Office: Tacoma
5821 South Sprague Court
Tacoma, WA 98409