Assembly Line Worker
Located in Casper,WY
Express Employment Professionals has an new opportunity awaiting:
If you are a team player, who's safety conscious and has a high attention to detail-you may be the person we're looking for to do assembly, and are looking for a fulltime position, please come and talk with us. Job duties for the Assembly line worker position include but are not limited to the following:
Job Duties include but are not limited to the following:
May be assigned to different work stations as production needs require, or shift from one station to another to reduce fatigue factor.
- Perform one or more repetitive operations on assembly line to assemble products or sub-assemblies according to verbal or written instructions, or by following drawings or diagrams.
- Operate hand tools, power tools, or production equipment.
- Position parts in specified relationship to each other, using hands, tweezers, or pliers.
- Use solder, bolts, screws, clips, or cements, to fasten parts together by hand or using hand tools or portable powered tools.
- Load and unload previously setup machines, such as arbor presses, drill presses, striping machines, laminating machines, or cutters to perform fastening, force fitting, or light metal-cutting operation on assembly line.
Please fill out an online application at Expresspros.com, then we will call you to set up an interview, or call (307)265-0289 with questions, then we will see you at 300 North Ash Street STE#2 Casper, WY 82601 for your interview!
Express Office: Casper
300 North Ash
Casper, WY 82601