Located in Seattle, WA
Salary: $17-18/hour DOE
We are looking for an experienced and highly organized individual who is ready to jump into a professional work environment as an Administrative Assistant with light Executive Assistant responsibilities. Interviews are being held for the right candidates immediately!
•Use high-level skills in the performance of secretarial support and operational/supervisory support functions.
•Aid executive by coordinating office services, such as personnel, budget preparation and control, records control, and special management studies.
•Coordinate collection and preparation of time and attendance records, special compensation such as commissions/bonuses, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures, and statistical records of performance data.
•Develop, prepare, and manage reports.
•Coordinate teleconferences, presentations, and meetings.
•Excellent communication skills and be able to interact with managers in all departments and all levels.
•Use advanced computer software skills.
•Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience in office management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy is a must
• Comfortable making independent decisions
• Effective communication skills, both written and oral
• Must be able to prioritize and be flexible
• Team oriented and self-motivated
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121