Hose Assemblers (2)
Located in Duncan,OK
Express Employment Professionals is searching for a hard-working candidate(s) to fill the position of Hose Assemblers/Laborer(s) for one of our top clients. The Hose Assembler will perform multiple duties to ensure quality work and smoothness of operations in fast paced production environment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in industrial and hydraulic hose area with basic duties such as hose banding and crimping, roll, cut or test hoses.
- Participate in counting inventory for cycle counts and maintain stock (i.e., tag, stack, sort, keep organized). Clean equipment and all shop areas.
- Counts, sorts, or weighs incoming goods to verify receipt of items against shipping notice, records and checks quantity and quality of goods received for conformity to purchase orders and specifications. May inspect, accept, or reject goods received.
- Input stock items into computer and store in the assigned location in or around the warehouse.
- Accurately picks will call and/or counter orders; ensures will call and/or counter orders are ready when the customer arrives.
- Assist to load and unload product and deliveries as needed.
- Pay is $11.50 per hour
- Day shift hours, full time with occasional overtime
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 50lbs
- Forklift experience a plus
- Basic math skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
Please forward your resume to Duncan.email@example.com. You can also call (580) 252 - 0606;(405) 224/8844 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com – Duncan, OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533