Located in Parsippany, NJ
Express Employment Professionals is currently hiring for a Bookkeeper in Randolph, NJ.
The bookkeeper position creates financial transactions and creates financial reports from that information. The creation of financial transactions includes posting information to accounting journals or accounting software (QuickBooks) from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. The bookkeeper also reconciles accounts to ensure their accuracy.
Principal Responsibilities: Billing, Accounts Receivable and Cash Receipts:
- Review Sales Orders for accuracy prior to creating invoices
- Create invoices and send to customers
- Process credit memos after reviewing supporting documentation to determine the validity of the credit.
- Provide POD’s for customers as needed
- Download cash receipts from bank websites and post to customers’ accounts
- Make check deposits to the bank as needed. Post payments to customers’ accounts
- Process customer credit card payments
- Match Receiving documents to Purchase Orders
- Match quantities and prices on vendor invoices to Purchase orders
- Work with vendors and internal departments to resolve discrepancies
- Update prices on Purchase Orders as needed
- Post purchase invoices to accounting system
- Customer Service / Client Relations
Requirements: • MS Office Proficiency • QuickBooks Proficiency • Team-player • Detail-oriented, accurate and neat
This is a temporary to permanent position with a flexible pay rate depending on experience. If you or anyone you know might be interested in this position please e-mail updated resume to Parsippany.NJ@expresspros.com or contact us at 973-316-4885 to set up an interview with one of our Professional Recruiters.
Express Office: Parsippany
140 Littleton Road
Parsippany, NJ 07054