Located in Dallas,TX
- Furnish administrative or secretarial support for single or multiple attorneys.
- Perform transcription of legal documents, correspondence, contracts, or briefs.
- Review and edit prepared documents for accuracy.
- May investigate facts for projects from existing files and draft a summation.
- Review law journals and other legal publications to identify court decisions pertinent to pending cases and submit articles to company officials.
- Qualified candidates will have a minimum of three years of law firm experience
- Prior transactional experience is required
- Prior corporate experience is a plus
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Word and Styles
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Minimum typing speed of 75 wpm with minimal errors.
- Exceptional organizational skills are a must, as well as the ability to handle and maintain simultaneous, detail-oriented tasks
- Must work well under pressure, thrive in a fast paced environment, and have the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Superior oral and written communication skills are essential
- Qualified candidates will have strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and possess a high degree of professionalism
For immediate consideration please email resumes to Dallastxnorth@Expresspros.com
Express Office: Dallas (North)
14755 Preston Road
Dallas, TX 75254