Located in Eureka, CA
Express is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant for a fast-paced small business. The perfect candidate will be friendly, manage time well and multi-task efficiently. This candidate will receive extensive industry-specific training that can open doors within the client's company and the community.
As in many small businesses, the position includes a mix of basic office tasks such as phone reception and copying to more advanced skills including data entry into complicated formats, specific online research, and processing of clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves to both interact with people and dive into a detailed task or project.
- Proficient with MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent organizational and project management, handling multiple priorities and deadlines
- Relationship building skills, analytical thinking, problem solving, and attention to detail
- Good with basic math
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Strong data entry speed and accuracy scores
- Progressively responsible administrative work experience, preferably in banking, lending, real estate, tax, or insurance industries
- Multi-line phone
$16.00-$17.00 per hour, depending on experience. Benefits are available once the candidate formally transitions to the Client's payroll.
- Complete an application through the ExpressJobs App
- Complete an application online at expresspros.com/eurekaca
- Send us a resume (Word or PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at (707) 268-1866
- Come see us at 14 West Wabash Avenue in Eureka
Express Office: Eureka
14 West Wabash Avenue
Eureka, CA 95501