Located in Fort Hood, TX
Find your ideal career with us! Express Employment Professionals is a leading staffing provider and recruiting firm. We are seeking experienced Cleaning Technician with a desire in finding long-term employment opportunities with a company that is known for its great benefits and long tenured staff.
Established Ft. Hood company looking for a qualified Cleaning Technician. The Cleaning Technician would be responsible for performing cleaning functions in residences and common areas. This position is Evaluation to Hire. Looking to hire immediately!
- Performs each cleaning function in accordance with schedule issued by management
- Responsible for such scheduled functions as cleaning entire homes including bathrooms, appliances thoroughly throughout
- Responsible for cleaning activities in common areas including Community Centers, office spaces including bathrooms, windows, floors, etc.
- Responsible for carrying and maintaining all cleaning supplies necessary to satisfactorily perform his/her routine functions
- Completes work quickly and efficiently in order to meet project deadlines and to reduce home vacancy
- Attends training's, workshops and meetings as position requires
- Promotes and practices incident-injury free (IIF) and sustainability
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- May be responsible for other common area cleaning including trash pick-up, doggie waste station and community trash removal
- Must be able to pass the Fort Hood gate access requirements
- Must have valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Education: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent preferred
- Experience: 1 - 3 years of office or residential cleaning experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation
- Certificates & Licenses: current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards
- Monday - Friday 7:00am - Finish; weekends are mandatory
Express Office: Temple
200 West Calhoun Avenue
Temple, TX 76501