Located in Kennewick,WA
Serves customers by determining requirements; answering inquiries; resolving problems; fulfilling requests; maintaining database.
Position Type: Evaluation to Hire
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Customer Focus, Customer Service, Data Entry Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Verbal Communication, Building Relationships, People Skills, Interpersonal Savvy, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking
Four Ways to Apply: (choose one)
- Resumes may be emailed to Eric.Garza@expresspros.com
- Complete an online application https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Kennewick WA, location
- Call our office 509.735.7072
- Visit our office 101 N. Union St #203 Kennewick WA
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you are looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial and Professional positions. In 2015 we put nearly 4000 people to work in the Tri-Cities area. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.expresspros.com/kennewickwa
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vacation Pay
Express Office: Kennewick
7014 Okanogan Place
Kennewick, WA 99336