Spray Dryer Operator
Located in Indianapolis,IN
- Responsible for operating spray dryer and all ancillary equipment which includes feed tanks/pumps/valves, vibratory screen, and pneumatic conveying equipment.
- Effectively operate controls from HMI screen.
- Assists subordinates in set up of new equipment.
- Will be responsible for ensuring the spray dryer feed meets Micronutrients quality specs prior to drying and then monitoring finished(dry) product to ensure the finished product meets customer specs (moisture, metal assay etc.)
- Maintains spray dryer logs.
- Submits samples to the lab of finished products.
- May be required to lift up to 60 lbs. repetitively for extended periods of time.
- Implementation of health, safety, environmental, and quality related procedures in respective area, including housekeeping on all levels of assigned area.
- Troubleshoot/Problem solve reactor and blending operations. Including maintenance of spray dryer nozzles.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Direct hire.
Pay: $13.00/hr. will get increases and can get up to $19.00/hr after 2.5 years.
Schedule: 3:00pm-11:30pm Monday-Friday.
- Ability to climb 3 flights of stairs to get to station.
- Touch screen computer operating exp. a plus.
- Operation of manual and electric pallet jack. 1 Yr. of related exp. preferred.
- Basic chemical knowledge preferred.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment, including respirator.
How to apply:
Email your resume to: Ellie.Shrock@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Indianapolis (West)
6233 Corporate Drive
Indianapolis, IN 46278