Lumber Handler - Boonville, NY
Located in Utica, NY
Salary: $12.50/hr plus incentives
Lumber Handlers needed for a busy business in the Boonville, NY area to assist with supporting production.
Identify the sort numbers for the carts you are responsible for. Pull boards into the correct carts according to the sort numbers on the boards. Pile the boards based on required criteria. Must maintain a clean and safe work environment as well as perform any other duties the supervisor may assign.
• High school diploma/GED preferred, but not required
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs consistently
• Must be willing to work in all weather conditions
• Must be hardworking and reliable
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Prior experience working in a similar capacity is a plus
Shift: 6:30AM - 5:00PM Monday - Friday
Pay: $12.50 per hour with opportunity for growth and attendance and longevity incentives available
Please visit www.expressmohawkvalley.com to apply or contact Express Employment Professionals at 315-790-5723 for more information.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Express Office: Utica/Rome
The Landmarc Building
118 Columbia Street, Suite 103
Utica, NY 13502