Assembly - 1st and 2nd Shifts
Located in Sioux Falls, SD
We are seeking electronic assemblers for a local electronics manufacturer. These positions are fantastic for those interested in long term light manufacturing careers.
- Work directly from prints and/or assembly instructions
- Hand assemble, solder and inspect product
- Test circuit boards and/or final product
- Package products
- Other duties as assigned
- Schedule 1st shift: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM - Monday-Friday
- Schedule 2nd Shift: 3:45 PM - 2:15 AM, Monday-Thursday
- Compensation: $12-$14/hr, depending on experience and shift; Skills based merit reviews at 6, 12 and 24 months.
- Benefits: Full benefits package.
- Experience: Manufacturing, assembly experience preferred; good work history required; for advanced positions 4+ years of manufacturing & assembly experience required
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Skills: Good hand-eye coordination, English written and verbal communication skills
- Attributes: Self-sufficient and quality-oriented personality
- Physical: Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time, performing repetitive assembly tasks
- Tests: Acceptable skills, background and drug screen
TO APPLY, submit your application via 1) our website, www.expresspros.com/siouxfallssd/ or 2) email your resume to email@example.com. For more information, call (605) 335-2710 between 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday.
Express Office: Sioux Falls
434 South Kiwanis Avenue
Sioux Falls, SD 57104