Warehouse - Team Lead
Located in Garland,TX
- Receive/unload inbound shipments.
- Sort/stage/place products in the appropriate storage areas.
- Efficiently and accurately pick products and stage in the proper areas.
- Prepare pallets of product for shipping, to include stacking, packaging, shrink wrap and labeling, and move product to the assigned location.
- Accurately load trailers for outbound shipments.
- Verify products and/or orders meet quality standards.
- Perform assembly of warehouse products per customer specifications.
- Material Handling Equipment Certified or ability to obtain equipment certification.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 5+ years of experience working in a warehouse environment; experience with a Warehouse Management System preferred.
- Previous Forklift Operator Certification.
- Beginner MS Office skills required.
- Prior experience with software applications including WMS, YMS, Billing Management, Labor Management, etc. preferred.
- General mathematics skills.
- Problem-solving skills including diagnosis and resolution.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Good attendance.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform all work duties in a safe manner and support and participate in all daily safety activities.
- Ability to lift 70 pounds.
- Ability to work in inclement temperatures.
- Ability to constantly walk, bend and lift.
- Ability to learn and use basic computer skills.
- Experience in leading inventory control and put away replenishments.
- Has a superior level of knowledge and experience involved in the use of RF equipment and troubleshooting
with the RF equipment.
- Ability to apply a wide degree of creativity and latitude to perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Ability to effectively lead a team of Material Handlers under the indirect supervision of a Distribution Center Facility Supervisor.
Fill Out Your Application Today or Apply Online At:
**Be sure to choose only our Garland, TX office at the end of your application!**
Email Your Resume To:
For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, visit us on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/ExpressProsGarland
Hours of Operation
8:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
Monday - Friday
Telephone: (972) 681-1609
Fax: (972) 681-8465
Street: 911 Main Street
City & State: Garland, TX
Zip Code: 75040
Benefits for working with Express
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million people to work
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040