1st Shift Warehouse Associate-Athens, GA
Located in Athens, GA
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Safely perform the material handling and warehousing functions required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving, packing, and shipping of parts, materials equipment and supplies.
- Operates hand held scanner to access and update information for receiving, counting and order processing.
- Performs housekeeping functions as required.
- Utilizing heavy equipment, reach trucks, sit-down forklifts and overhead cranes
- Reports defects and need for repairs.
Top candidates will also have
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Ability to perform a variety of clerical functions and do basic math
- Good communication skills and strong commitment to safety and teamwork
- Ability to obtain forklift certification
- Must be able to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 35 pounds for intervals of 15-30 minutes.
- Infrequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds
- Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
- Walk, squat, and bend over for intervals of 15-30 minutes, with or without reasonable accommodation.
If interested, please e-mail your resume to Billie.Britt@expresspros.com or call her at 706-548-0625, ext. 205.
Express Office: Athens
824 Hawthorne Avenue
Athens, GA 30606