Recruiter / Inside Sales / Customer Service
Located in Twinsburg, OH
Salary: $35k plus commission
Express Employment Professionals, the nation’s largest franchised staffing agency, is expanding in Northeast Ohio! Our locally owned office is looking for a Staffing Consultant to join the high energy team at our location in Twinsburg. Express helps good people succeed by finding good jobs, and helps good businesses succeed by finding good employees. If you enjoy working with highly motivated colleagues in a fast-paced environment, this might be the position for you
Staffing Consultants provide a critical link between our client companies and our talent pool.
You will help sell our services to new and exciting clients. On a daily basis, you will also recruit and interview candidates for a wide variety of openings to fill client job openings. This role is fast-paced, dynamic and ever-changing!
We are looking for confident, friendly, outgoing people with a high sense of urgency, a “do whatever it takes" attitude, strong attention to detail and the willingness to take charge. Our team members support each other in a constantly changing environment, and are willing to help one another take care of immediate needs and changing client needs.
Working with our associates is very rewarding and also very demanding. We are looking for special people who are passionate and have the drive to succeed to helping others. Normal work schedule is Monday – Friday weekdays, however, the staffing industry does require the ability to be flexible to interview candidates when they are available, or to respond to client needs which may occur during any shift from time to time. Our clients have people working all shifts and everyone on our team helps to share in the responsibility for any on-call, off-hour needs or for last minute requests from clients.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Making sales calls to new and existing accounts; and building rapport with clients about immediate and future needs
- Helping others find rewarding careers by recruiting, interviewing, screening and developing relationships with large volumes of candidates
- Helping client businesses succeed by filling open positions with urgency
- Ensuring high satisfaction and retention levels with associates and clients
- Implementing skills testing, drug testing, background checks and employment verifications
- Learning and maintaining our automated tracking system
- Working closely with the owner, business development manager, outside sales and corporate office team to achieve and exceed business plan targets
- And….of course… whatever it takes!
Preferred Skills, Experience and Qualities
- 2+ years of sales or customer service, ideally in a business-to-business environment
- Great computer skills, accurate typing and data entry skills (min. 50 wpm typing)
- Equivalent combination of college, work experience and/or military experience will be considered.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable dealing directly with the public - both blue-collar and white-collar
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building, teamwork and problem solving skills
- Efficient phone skills
- Ability to respond positively to rapidly changing priorities
- Understanding and appreciation for client business needs and applicant skills
- Knowledge of employment laws or hiring practices is a plus, but not required
- Professional appearance; no visible tattoos, unusual piercings or unnatural hair color
- Marketing, social media and/or public relations skills are also a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
We offer a $30 -$34K base salary, augmented by significant incentive pay (including
commissions and bonuses), generous benefits, growth opportunities and exciting, rewarding work. Position is located in our Twinsburg office.
Express Office: Cleveland South-Akron North
8963 Darrow Road
Twinsburg, OH 44087