Warehouse Associates Needed
Located in Duncan,OK
Express Employment Professionals is searching for a hard-working candidate to fill the position of Warehouse Associate(s) for one of our top clients. Responsible for assisting in a variety of warehouse duties, including shipping and receiving, unloading and loading trucks, fulfilling purchase orders, and keeping warehouse stocked with essential equipment.
These positions are bull order fillers, shipping loader and repack stockers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receive trucks and unload merchandise
- Stack merchandise on racks
- Check in merchandise and affix labels
- Move materials off racks and package for shipment
- Fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items
- Follow all safety codes
- Place merchandise on pallets or shelves for distribution
- Record amounts of materials or items received
- Carry out tasks as assigned by the warehouse Supervisor / Manager
- Identify damage, loss, or surplus of goods and materials stored in the warehouse
- Maintain records of all activities and processes pertaining to the storehouse
- Match purchase orders to sales orders and distribute for processing
- Will load merchandise on conveyors
- Will use handheld scanners to ensure correct goods are placed in correct totes for shipment
- Pay is $10.00-$14.50/hr.
- Experience in manufacturing/production
- 40 hours per week
- Must be able to lift 25lbs regularly and up to 50lbs
- Experience with forklifts and pallet jacks
- Full range of motion
- Must be able to work in a fast paced production environment
- Day and night shifts available
- 1st and 2nd Shift Available
Please forward your resume to DuncanOK@expresspros.com. You can also call (580) 252 - 0606 for more information.
Apply on-line at www.ExpressPros.com – Duncan,OK Location
While working as an Express Associate, you can become eligible for a variety of benefits*, including:
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- Medical Plan
- Referral Bonuses
Associates may be required to work a specified number of hours and/or weeks before they become eligible for some benefits.
Express Office: Duncan
1618 West Jones Avenue
Duncan, OK 73533