Located in Garland, TX
Principal Purpose of Position:
Responsible for operating manual machining equipment in order to produce products to customer requirements with little supervision.
- Operates equipment to produce parts that meet customer specifications. Inspects parts against requirements.
- Completes all paper or computer based reporting on jobs or parts as required.
- Cleans and organizes equipment, tools, and workstations.
- Operates all equipment and machinery as well as performs all activities according to established safety standards.
- Treats all other employees with dignity and respect; communicates in a positive, constructive manner to solve problems in a team environment.
- Follow all Company policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have good work history and longevity
- 1-2 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of safety policies, procedures and safe working practices.
- Knowledge of basic measuring techniques and instruments.
- Knowledge of mathematics.
- Knowledge of equipment operation.
- Typically stands and moves about for entire work shift to operate equipment and fulfill job responsibilities. Includes walking, climbing stairs, stooping, bending, reaching, squatting, pushing and pulling and repetitive hand, arm, wrist and leg motions.
- Frequently talks to and listens to co-workers and supervisors.
- Maintains a friendly, stable, cooperative demeanor.
- Regularly adjusts, assembles, controls, tests and operates required tools and equipment to produce product.
- Frequently transports products from and to production areas with weight of up to 50 lbs.
- Regularly uses industrial chemicals and materials for cleaning and processing parts.
- Constantly uses required personal protective safety equipment including eye protection, hearing protection
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
Fill Out Your Application Today or Apply Online At:
**Be sure to choose only our Garland, TX office at the end of your application!**
Email Your Resume To:
For other job openings and tips on interviewing and career advancement, visit us on Facebook at:
Hours of Operation
8:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M
Monday - Friday
Telephone: (972) 681 - 1609
Fax: (972) 681-8465
Street: 911 Main Street
City & State: Garland, TX
Zip Code: 75040
Benefits for working with Express
It is our goal to find you long term work through the temp-to-hire process. Express has helped five million people find work over the last 30 years. We are the #1 staffing franchise and our 600 locations are focused on putting the next million to work.
Express Office: Garland
911 Main Street
Garland, TX 75040