Commercial Movers - Redmond, WA
Located in Redmond, WA
To assist in the preparation and basic relocation of commercial activity. Fully capable of completing the essential functions, including but not limited to general moving processes.
Principal/Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to follow directions as given by supervisor or advanced level commercial movers.
- Knowledgeable about facility protection, able to use property to prevent damage to job site. Including but not limited to doors, floors, steps and walls.
- Knowledgeable of and ability to use basic tools such as but not limited to drills, screwdrivers, rubber hammer.
- Knowledge of and ability to use moving equipment such as, but not limited to 2-wheel and 4-wheel dollies’, walk boards, appropriate transportation totes.
- Perform basic assembly and disassembly of commercial office units, and equipment to prepare for transportation.
- Perform packing and preparation of commercial goods/equipment in manner that is consistent and complaint with company processes. This duty will also include utilizing the appropriate tote/bag for transportation.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. This will include the ability to transfer skills and work in a similar position in the role of Household Goods Mover & Warehouse services as work dictates.
*Please advise this position is subject to background check and drug screening*
Call us at (425) 747-2424 to schedule a phone interview!
Express Office: Bellevue
3055 112th Avenue Northeast
Bellevue, WA 98004