Located in Saginaw, MI
Salary: Up to $17.00
Job Summary: Currently recruiting for a Maintenance Tech to fill an opening in the Saginaw Area. The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience working on vehicles and heavy equipment and be A+ certified.
Location: Saginaw, MI
Position Type: Full Time with possibility of overtime, including Saturday.
Pay: $14 - $17 per hour based on experience
Schedule: Day shift
Qualifications: Candidates need to have at least three years of previous steady work history as a Heavy Equipment Maintenance Tech. Able to perform various lifting tasks, do physical work, standing on feet long periods of time, bending, climbing stairs, etc. A candidate must be willing to work in a hot, dusty environment with the proper safety equipment.
Responsibilities of the Heavy Equipment Maintenance Tech
• Perform maintenance on vehicles and equipment.
• Discuss equipment issues & maintenance plans
• Perform routine engine maintenance, such as lubricating parts, etc.
• Test and inspect engines for malfunctioning parts
• Repair or replace worn, defective, or broken parts
Requirements of the Heavy Equipment Maintenance Tech
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 2 -- 3+ years experience working on heavy equipment.
• A+ Certified desired, but not required.
• Knowledge of 2 & 4 stroke engines
• Can take direction and be team oriented
• Must provide their own steel-toed boots and tools
• Copy of certification
• Diesel service repair is a bonus
• Must have reliable transportation
• Proven work history
• Be able to pass background check and drug test.
Four Ways To Apply: (choose one)
• Resumes may be emailed to show contact info
• Complete an online application on our website https://www.expresspros.com/midlandmi submit it to the Midland, Michigan, location.
• Call our office show contact info Fax your up to date resume to show contact info
• Visit our office 5800 Eastman Ave, Ste#203 -- Midland, MI 48640
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you''ll never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you''re looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Commercial, and Professional positions.
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
• Medical Plan
• Dental Plan
• Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Vision/ Eyewear Plan
• Vacation Pay
Prescription Drug Reimbursement
• Short-Term Disability
• Referral Bonuses
Express Office: Midland
5800 Eastman Avenue
Midland, MI 48640