Located in Spokane, WA
Oh behalf of our fantastic client, Express Employment Professionals is in immediate need of an Administrative Assistant in a part- time position with potential for permanent hire.
This job requires the general front office skills including answering multiple phone lines, numerical filing, typing and other basic computer skills.
HOWEVER, the most important attributes for this position are the intangibles: flexibility, motivation, and exceptional customer service skills! This is a great opportunity for an individual who takes pride in perfecting their front office expertise, where accuracy and a keen eye for detail are a must.
Your day to day tasks may include:
- Greeting all visitor and staff
- Responsible for office wide filing
- Handling a 5 line phone system
- The use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of the construction business a plus, but not required
- Feeding the company cows, this is a joke, but there seriously are cows
This is a wonderful locally owned company that is looking for the right person to grow their team. Located in scenic North Spokane, the view from your office will include rolling hills and pine trees for miles!
Ways to Apply:
- Complete an online application https://apply.expresspros.com/account/login and submit it to the Spokane, WA location
- Call us at 509-747-6011
- Email your resume to Kurshell.Busch@ExpressPros.com
Express Office: Spokane
331 West Main
Spokane, WA 99201