Production Technicians -2nd shift
Located in Arlington,TX
Seeking candidates with manufacturing or production experience.
Package product according to batch record specifications and applicable quality procedures.
Run, tear down, clean, and set-up equipment within batch record specifications.
Clean general work area and facility.
Visually inspect product and equipment.
Clean and set-up of equipment and manufacturing and/or packaging rooms.
Maintain correct documentation per cGMPs and SOPs.
This position will work in manufacturing/packaging, learning to run, tear down, clean and set-up equipment in area of responsibility.
Essential Job Functions:
* Learn procedures, applicable SOPs
* Learn to run, tear down, clean, and set-up equipment within Batch Production Record specifications
* Visually inspect product and equipment
* Cleaning and setting up of equipment and rooms
* Keeping documentation correct and current per cGMPs and SOPs
* Setting and maintaining machines to consistently operate within set parameters
* Cleaning of general work area and facility
* Maintaining a safe and professional work environment
* Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or GED
Express Office: Arlington (Dallas Metro)
3701 South Cooper Street
Arlington, TX 76015