Parking Lot Route Checker
Located in Seattle, WA
Salary: $16.69/ hr
Local partner is looking to add Parking Lot Attendants to their team. Candidates must have a valid driver license, proof of insurance, and reliable transportation. Ideal candidate must be reliable, possess effective communication skills, provide good customer service and must always maintain a neat, professional appearance.
This is a very good opportunity with varying shifts available. Up to 38 hours per week with a pay review after 500 hours.
Shifts:Varying shifts available. Ask for more details!
- Inventory of parking lots and pay boxes
- changing rates at pay stations and issue violations as necessary
- Protect, patrol and report--accurate completion of incident reports
- accurate completion of shift reports
- maintaining a good "treat others as you want to be treated" attitude
Four Ways To Apply:
1. Send your resume to Jobs.SeattleWA@ExpressPros.com
2. Complete an online application on our website: www.expresspros.com/apply
3. Call our office at (206) 443-5627
4. Visit our office at 2401 4th Avenue, Suite 150 Seattle WA 98121
About Express Employment Professionals:
There are plenty of job opportunities in Seattle but trying to hunt down that perfect position in your preferred industry and with a company that looks out for their employees can be tough. No one understands the stress of looking for work more than we do, which is why we are here to help make the process simple. Our focus is to make finding work in Seattle as easy as possible for you, the Job Seeker. We hire for a variety of assignment options, including one-day, temporary, evaluation, and direct/professional placements. Whether you are looking for a secondary job to supplement your existing income or the job that will turn into a lifelong career, Express Seattle will go above and beyond to assure you reach your goals and gain the employment you are after!
Express Office: Seattle
2401 Fourth Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121