Customer Service Representative
Located in Green Bay, WI
Position: Customer Service Representative
Type: Full-time, Evaluation-to-hire
Hours: 8:00 – 5:00pm
Pay: $15.00/hour, depending on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
A local, stable, and growing company is looking for positive and motivated individuals to fill their Customer Service Representative needs. Customer Service Representatives will be responding to incoming customer inquiries only. No outbound calls. Customer Service Representatives will utilize both phone and email. Individuals in this role must have good phone and email customer service skills, effective written communication, some idea of how things work mechanically. Customer Service Representatives should understand the different pieces and parts that work within the products and troubleshoot issues with product setup. Must be able to understand and articulate simple directions.
Essential job functions:
- Effectively process various incoming phone calls and emails by quickly and properly identifying the customer’s issues.
- Demonstrate superior customer service skills while communicating with all customers.
- Ensure all customers are treated with respect and responded to in a timely and accurate manner.
- Thorough understanding of the Vendor’s products and policies.
- Accurately enter and verify all customer information into the systems.
- Process any replacement orders, refunds and credit card information using our systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Handle multiple and concurrent tasks
- Willingness to learn quickly and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Tactful and courteous relations with customers
- Positive attitude and work well in a team atmosphere
- Proficient PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy required
- Technical skill set/mechanically inclined
- A commitment to self-improvement
- The ability to embrace and continually adapt to change
- A positive attitude even when unexpected challenges arise
- A willingness to take responsibility and be accountable for achieving personal and team results
To be considered for the position, email your resume to email@example.com or call 920-940-6000 to schedule an interview.
Express Office: Green Bay
2271 Fox Heights Lane
Green Bay, WI 54304