Line Cook (ServSafe Certified)
Located in Owings Mills,MD
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas. Tasked to clean food preparation areas, cooking surfaces, and utensils.
- Cook and package batches of food, such as hamburgers and fried chicken, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold. Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously. Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared. Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, or griddles.
- Prepare and serve beverages such as coffee and fountain drinks.
- Read food order slips or receive verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepare and cook food according to instructions. Order and take delivery of supplies
- Verify that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity. Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Clean, stock, and restock workstations and display cases.
- Take food and drink orders and receive payment from customers.
- 2-3 years of cooking experience
Must have ServSafe Certification and the ability to pass a background check for consideration.
ServeSafe Certification can be obtained at servsafe.com if you do not already have certification.
Express Office: Owings Mills
10461 Mill Run Circle
Owings Mills, MD 21117