General Labor - Setup, Grilling, Tear-Down (2 day event)
Located in Pelham, AL
Salary: $11.00 /hr.
$11.00 /hr. Fri, 9/27: 9 AM - 1 PM; Sat, 9/28: 8:30 AM - 4 PM. Oak Mtn. State Park.
Looking for 4 presentable, friendly associates who want to earn some extra money and show off their grilling skills, at a corporate family event. You will be unloading and setting up small tents, tables, chairs and food boxes on Fri. Then on Sat, you will be grilling hot dogs & burgers, serving snacks and beverages; tearing down and loading up at the end of the event.
- Friendly attitude & presentable appearance - will be interacting with the company's employees & families.
- Ability to unload small tents, tables, food boxes, etc. on Fri (able to lift up to 50 lbs).
- Able to grill hot dogs & burgers; serve snacks; keep things clean and picked up.
- UNIFORM: khaki or jean shorts/pants (no cutoffs); close-toed shoes; presentable t-shirt. Work gloves recommended for set up & tear-down.
- No smoking or consuming of alcohol while working event.
- RECOMMEND bringing sunscreen and bug spray.
- Must work full day on Saturday, until everything is back on truck.
- Background check required.
IF INTERESTED, please click "APPLY" below to submit application, then CALL US at 205-981-1141!
Express Office: Birmingham (South)
200 Cahaba Park Circle
Birmingham, AL 35242