Certified Public Accountant
Located in Bremerton, WA
Salary: $75,000.00 DOE
Certified Public Accountant
Overview: A local firm is looking for two experienced Certified Public Accountant.
May include but not limited to the following:
- Develop & Retain Clients
- Ability and knowledge to prepare compilation and review engagements (SSARS 21)
- Prepare and review complex individual and business tax returns.
- Must have a good working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word) and QuickBooks (desktop and online.)
- Must have the ability to learn new software and paperless work environment procedures.
- Experience with Lacerte and Drake tax software is a plus but not a requirement.
- High level of intelligence, integrity, honesty, motivation & aptitude for the profession.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- Must have 5 to 10 years experience, but 10+ years if preferred
- Software proficiency is more important than pure QuickBooks experience
- The ability to do tax returns and represent to the IRS for our clients
- Retirement with employer contribution
- 10 Holidays off
- Potential to become a partner
- Professional Fees paid by the firm
Depends on the needs of the firm. Hours are greater during tax season
$75,000.00 DOE - plus ability to earn bonuses
Ways To Apply:
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates:
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Holiday Pay (6 Days Observed)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Vision/Eyewear Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Short-Term Disability
Express is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
Express Employment Professionals works with job seekers to help find the right job for their skills and experience. We have a variety of jobs available, including full-time, part-time, and temporary positions. As one of the leading staffing companies in North America, State, and Location Name, we’re ready to help you take the next step in your career.
Express Employment Professionals is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all people and to hire and promote individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job.
In compliance with applicable federal, Washington State and local law, employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and an individual’s qualifications regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information or protected veteran status. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics and expect that our employees and associates will cooperate in maintaining an atmosphere free of discrimination and harassment.
Apply today on the ExpressJobs app! Search for other great job openings in your area, build your profile, show off your skills and apply, all from your mobile device.
Express Office: Bremerton
4545 Auto Center Way
Bremerton, WA 98312