Press Brake Operator
Located in Bay City, MI
Salary: Up to $13.00/hr.
TITLE: Press Brake Operator
Location: Tri-City Area
Schedule: 2nd shift
Pay Range: $10-$13 per hour.
Job Purpose : Responsible for setting up and operating press break machines to form parts. Fits and fabricates steel, completes layout, and inspects finished product. At least 2 years experience required.
- Read drawings and blueprints.
- Program/ set up and operate an Amada Press Brake.
- Load the machine with sheet metal for production and adjust machine speeds as necessary
- Periodically inspect the parts of a machine produces by comparing the parts blueprint using rulers, micrometers, calipers and other specialized measuring devices.
- Run bend and forming operations using standard and custom punches.
- Adjust ram and back gauge locations per process control instructions and blueprints.
- Checks height, depth and thickness using micrometers, dial indicators, gauges and other precision-measuring instruments.
- Perform complex programming using all features of the press brake.
- Work with tight tolerances.
- Produce parts for assembly operations.
- Meet customer specifications and delivery requirements.
- Perform spot inspections of parts.
- Perform all required routine and minor maintenance activities according to procedures.
- Complete and maintain paperwork.
- Identify assembly parts.
- Set up light gauge metal.
- Configure bend allowances for sheet metal (stainless, aluminum & regular steel).
- Check machine for defects.
- Ensure machine is calibrated and cleaned
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to: 989-832-8263.
Express Office: Midland
5800 Eastman Avenue
Midland, MI 48640