Inside Sales Representative
Located in lawrence, PA
Salary: 50k + Uncapped Commission
Responds to a wide variety of customer’s inquiries which may include requests for pricing, preparing quotations, processing orders, providing order status, expediting orders, requests for literature and more. This role is responsible for developing good customer relations, as well as providing support to Regional Sales Managers and assigned independent sales representatives. This role requires working with other internal departments, in a team based environment, to ensure the customer’s needs are met.
- Working virtually as part of an account team to develop and support existing and prospect accounts as assigned.
- Assist the customer in executing transactional opportunities.
- Accountable for maintaining and growing assigned accounts by building relationships, solution selling and closing.
- Provide support in researching Accounts to seek out possible lead opportunities.
- This would include identifying decision makers, addressable spend, Business IT/Initiatives and making introduction calls to generate appointments.
- Managing the prospect/client engagement from creating Statement of Work to project completion.
- Responsible for following on leads generated by marketing campaigns and assessing qualification and setting appointments for Account Managers.
- Manage gross profit, margin and related sales objectives to ensure achievement of assigned quota and company objectives.
- Work with internal pricing systems and Solutions Engineering to develop competitive bids.
- Stay current with market/industry dynamics, competition, market pricing and vertical market requirements, etc. to be best positioned for success in growth and development of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for updating relevant customer information in CRM and ERP – including but not limited to activity, funnel, opportunity updates, maintenance of monthly goals, customer proposals and customer contracts.
- Acquires and grows strong knowledge of products and services in assigned practice area.
- There will be a high volume of activity to manage and support with a need for excellent organization skills.
Express Office: Pittsburgh (South)
4141 Brownsville Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15227