Electro-mechanical Assembly *Direct Hire*
Located in Durham, NC
*Direct Hire Opportunity*
Immediate opening for individuals with previous electro-mechanical assembly experience.
An innovative company in Durham (near RTP) is seeking individuals with knowledge of machine set-up and operation, basic knowledge to read and follow instructions in technical blueprints, and perform a variety of tasks to meet production and service requirements.
Candidates must work well as part of a team and have a strong technical aptitude. Full-time, Monday - Friday (6am-3pm). Starting pay rate of $18.20(plus benefits).
- Perform a wide range of production processes including but not limited to wiring, component, installation, cable assembly and the assembly of complete units. Assembles fabricated parts at floor stations as required.
- Ensures dimensional specifications on the assigned products are correct to product specifications. Performs functional testing as part of the production activities and quality assurance audits.
- Tests and calibrates parts and mechanisms to meet tolerances and product specifications. Uses hand tools and power tools to assemble units according to product specifications. Identifies units that fail tests or tolerance levels and repairs as necessary.
- Support the engineer and design team with design, test, fabrication, modification, and assembly of electro-mechanical systems.
- Read and interpret mechanical engineering drawings and pneumatic schematics.
- May be required to adjust mechanical assemblies using dial indicator gauges, torque watches and precision alignment techniques.
Must Have the Following Qualifications:
- Must have the ability to work from charts, diagrams, drafts, or written/verbal description. Read and follow technical manuals/blueprints
- Strong technical aptitude
- Computer literate in PC based software and diagnostic equipment. (i.e., Terminal emulation software, Windows operating systems, etc.)
- Working knowledge of current ERP system production processes.
- Auto Mechanic, or Mechanical Background Preferred; Vocational training preferred.
Apply online today at expresspros.com, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Assembly Technician” or contact Express Employment Professionals for more details at (919) 572-6755.
Express Office: Durham
5306 NC Highway 55
Durham, NC 27713