JOB AT A GLANCE
RN Emergency Department (Long-Term Contract) â€“ $28 to $33/hr - Pensacola, FL; Nights; 36 hours/week; Acute care; Clear, active, unencumbered, FL RN license required; BLS, ACLS required; TNCC preferred; 3+ yrs hospital ED experience required 5+ yrs of hospital ED experience highly desirable.JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Graduate of a 2-year ACCREDITED SCHOOL OF Nursing, required.
- Current, 3-5 years critical/emergency acute care clinical experience, preferred
- BLS, ACLS certification, required
- TNCC, ENPC, and PALS certifications, highly desirable
- Current, Clear, Active, and Unencumbered, State of Florida Registered Nurse license, required
- Strong Leadership
- Ability to effectively read, write (legibly), and comprehend both written and spoken word of the English language
- Sound critical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to perform under stressful and/or emergent conditions/situations
- Familiar with hospital specialized computer systems
Apply on-line at www.expresspensacola.com
Email resume/CV to email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us at (850)494.1776; ask for Amy Owens
Looking forward to connecting you to your next GREAT opportunity!