Consumer Services Representative
THIS JOB LISTING HAS EXPIRED
Express Employment Professionals is assisting their Falconer, NY client in their search for a Consumer Phone Representative.
- Call Center Representative will predominantly service end-consumers on a full-time basis over the phone to:
- Provide consumers with product/service information, order status, and assembly assistance with accuracy.
- Identify, research, and resolve consumer/order issues using the internal databases, web-based tracking tools and email.
- Make outbound phone calls to follow-up on customer inquires, manage delivery exceptions and process returns.
- Complete call logs and reports. Transfer calls to appropriate staff as necessary.
- Take on additional tasks as needed to assist coworkers or supervisor.
Successful candidate must have the ability to speak professionally on the phone and in written correspondence (email). Ability to type is required. An understanding of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer is preferred. Ability to multi-task and prioritize is essential for success in this role.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, listening skills, problem analysis, problem solving, customer service orientation, organizational skills, attention to detail
TRAINING WILL BE TWO WEEKS LONG WITH THE HOURS OF MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY 10:00 A.M. TO 6:30 P.M.
**After training is complete the below hours will be followed**
SHIFT: Mon, Tues, Wed & Friday 10:00 a.m. - 6.30 p.m.
Saturday 9AM - 5:30PM
Qualified candidates can apply online at www.jamestownny.expresspros.com or call our office at (716) 483-3844 or toll free 1-800-916-1412.
RSS Job Feeds: